Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July

My last visit with my guide was this afternoon. I asked her about celebrating the Fourth of July. She is learning about United States history from her Dad and from many books. She wanted to show me her books, so that is what the video today is about. Did you know that yesterday (Friday) was Canada day?



What did you do on the Fourth of July? Can you have Fireworks in your town? In Austin, Texas we are not allowed to do fireworks this year because it is too dry.

My guide would like to see you. I am wondering if you can send me a picture that I can post in the blog or you could make a short YouTube video!

On Sunday, July 3 I am traveling to London by taxi, train and airplane.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your travels are safe :) My husband and I are not doing anything special for July 4th, just enjoying the evening with our dog. I hope you have a wonderful Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete