Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Countdown begins

This year the countdown really snuck up on me. It is ONLY 10 days until we leave the USA! In fact, I should have started the countdown YESTERDAY.

Here is a video showing the farm where I get vegetables. I am a member of a CSA. That stands for Community Supported Agriculture. We pay an annual amount for the chance to have fresh vegetables every week! We can also just visit the farm and volunteer there. It is a great place.



I think it is also interesting to see a farm in Texas. Notice the Cactus! If you have any farm pictures or video to show you can upload them to YouTube and send me the link OR send me a picture file and I will post it. Be sure to tell me where the farm is and how you are involved with it.

Hey Shrey!! It is so cool to have a follower!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea your CSA has pastured pigs! I've got to go visit! Can non CSA members visit the farm?

    ReplyDelete